Friday, August 21, 2009

Where in the world is Stacey?

I promise, I have not disappeared completely. But the truth is, I may be a bit scarce in these parts for awhile. I'm thrilled to announce that Disney-Hyperion offered me a contract for the next two books in my YA series. So...I'm going to be a bit busy for awhile. Delightfully so! :)
 
I still have plans for Zara and Caelan (and Ehren) for those who might be wondering, and I have a fun new idea for a space opera-y type love story that I've been working on, off and on, for about two years. :)
 
But right now, I'm having fun talking to ghosts, remembering the pain of high school angst (at a tolerable distance), and inventing shadowy organizations with murky intentions.
 
For the latest info, please visit my Twitter page: www.twitter.com/staceykade or friend me on Facebook as either Stacey Klemstein or Stacey Kade. (Stacey Kade is my pen name for YA.) 
 
You don't have to have a Twitter account to read the updates or anything. You can also visit my new YA site, www.staceykade.com, though I'll be honest, I'm going to keeping a low profile pretty much everywhere for awhile. Have to get words on the page!
 
If you need me, though, you can always reach me through the contact page. :) As always, I love hearing from you guys!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Susan Hatler said...

Happy writing!