Thursday, September 21, 2006

Poor Tivo

Tonight's line up:

-Grey's Anatomy Special (probably just a clips show from last season, but I'm still not going to miss it!) Maybe they'll show the "you don't get to call me a whore" speech, which was just freaking awesome.

-The Office. Pam, Jim, *sigh* That kiss....Jim is so dreamy. : )

-My Name is Earl. Nothing beats Jason Lee in that mustache, but throw in karma on top of it, and I love it.

-CSI: Las Vegas. Sara and Grissom in a hotel room?!? Are they really going to go through with this? Am I squicked out or intrigued. I have to tune in to find out!

-Grey's Anatomy, the regular show. Seriously. Who can miss this? I was always a Mer/Der person until he and Meredith had sex in the last episode last season. I like Addison and she deserves better than this. Meredith should grab McVet and run, but I know she won't. *sigh* Wait, um, I meant, grab him and take him away with her, not just grab and run, like squeeze and leave. Hee. : ) There are so many double entendres right there and I really didn't even mean them!

So, yeah, I guess I'll be leaving the house again sometime next week after I've caught up on all of this! : ) So excited for new tv! And in the best birthday present ever (well, day before my birthday present), Battlestar Galactica returns with all new, presumably kickass episodes on October 6! I would say that Fridays are awesome again, but that's never NOT been true. So, they're just...awesome-er. Um, yeah.

No comments: