Sunday, April 29, 2007

Uh-oh

I had two and 1/8 butterscotch martinis last night. Or, butterscotch "RTinis" as I dubbed them last night in a fit of drunken genius because, for whatever reason, it has been "the" drink of the convention and the hotel bar actually admitted they made it up. They are so good.

Also, I was just buzzed enough to ask one of the cover models to come over and take a picture with us. He said he would. He didn't. Probably all for the best. Funniest part is, I knew I would be embarrassed about it in the morning, but I couldn't be bothered with being embarrassed at the time. As I told my friend Kat, my "inhimbitions" were lowered. Yeah. No more "RTinis" for me.

Okay, more later...I had never laughed so hard in my whole life last night, and that was even before the drinking started. : )

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go stace! I think it would be a gag to see your inhibitions lowered lol. I am in accounting right now and we are doing nada. You would have been embarrassed (sp?) the morning after. thats great lol.
Later~!

Anonymous said...

8 DAYS LEFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
~Susan

Anonymous said...

6 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!