Thursday, June 28, 2007

Fictionwise eBook Bestseller

Holy crap. Sorry, I’m just a little stunned…but in a good way! The Silver Spoon is #10 on the Fictionwise e-book bestseller list. I’ve never been on a best seller list of any kind before. This is so cool!!!

#3 on the list is Stephen King’s book, Blaze. I can’t believe my book is on the same list! : )

Thank you to everyone who has purchased a copy of my book, whether in print or e-book. I really appreciate it! And thank you to fellow Echelon author, J.R. Turner, for the heads up about Fictionwise.

So, here, look quickly before it changes…*grin*

http://www.fictionwise.com/topstories.htm

3 comments:

J.R. Turner said...

Woo Hoo, Stacey!!!

Keep Rockin' those Best Seller lists!!! ;)

Warmly,
Jenny:)

Anonymous said...

I just ordered your book and can't wait for it to arrive! Also can't wait for Eye of the Beholder. I really hope this is the start of a long running series. :-)
~Coloradogal

Stacey said...

Hey, thanks, Coloradogal! Hope you enjoy TSS. : ) Would love to know what you think of it when you're done.

Right now, I'm thinking it will be a trilogy (one more book after EOB), but I'm not sure since I haven't written the third one yet!

I do love these characters so much, I can't imagine saying goodbye to them for good.

: ) Stacey