Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Catching up, Allison from Palmdale and more...

I haven't disappeared. Just having trouble keeping up! To show you exactly how busy I've been, I must tell you that I haven't even watched Sarah Connor Chronicles from last night! And as far as I'm concerned, that's the only reason to get out of bed on Monday. : )
 
Regarding Allison from Palmdale, last week's episode, I'm thinking that many of you guessed, as I did, that Cameron was based on a real person. However, this raises all kinds of interesting questions about Allison's relationship with John versus Cameron's relationship with John in the future. Who was he in love with? Because you kind of have to assume it's one (or both) of them. Also, how old would that make Allison? Sixteen years younger than John, right? That could be kind of oooky, depending on how old she is/was when we saw her in the interrogation room with Cameron.
 
Den of Geek noted that the necklace Jody wore and gave to Cameron is the one that Allison in the future is wearing. So...does that mean Cameron gives the necklace to John to give to Allison in the future? I haven't verified this for myself--did anyone else notice this? It sort of makes my brain hurt to think about the timeline on that.
 
I have two ideas for the sequel to G&G. And I've been working on writing up a synopsis for both. Hence my absence. One is done--yea! Needs minor revisions. The other I'm still struggling with, but I hope to have it finished soon. In the meantime, I can give you weird stories to read like this: "Reborn" babies. This has science fiction possibilities written all over it!
 
More later...
:) Stacey
 
P.S. If you're on Twitter, I do a much better job updating on a daily basis. Here's my page...

No comments: