Sunday, July 30, 2006

Update

So, I've been a little lax on posting lately. : ) Sorry. Things have been a little hectic here. As of Monday, I'll be starting a new temporary position, sort of an in-between to a full-time job and fully freelance. Which will definitely help with the cash flow situation. : )

I will do my best to be a little more prompt about updating here. I keep thinking of things that I want to write about but without writing them down, they always slip away before I can get over here.

On the good news side of things, Linnea Sinclair won a RITA for her book, Gabriel's Ghost, last night at the RWA conference. This is a HUGE award in romance writing, and it couldn't have happened to a nicer person or a more deserving writer!!! She called me last night to tell me--so cool! I can't wait to hear from her what it was like to hear her name called in front of all those people. This is the conference with Nora Roberts and all the other giants in the romance industry. : )

Random things

-Not to sound too vague, but the good book news is still in the works. I don't have anything definite to announce, but I hope to in the next few weeks.

-I'm loving the new summer shows Psych and Saved. That Wyatt Cole on Saved is a cutie.

-Gobbled up the latest Meg Cabot YA How to Be Popular. My favorite is still Avalon, but this one is good too.

Have to go now. For the first time since I was living at my parents' house, I actually have a bed time. No choice. I've got to be at work at 8:00 a.m. Dude. *sigh*

1 comment:

Bonnie Vanak said...

Good luck with the new job, Stacey! And I'm excited about your news in the waiting. Hang in there!

And yay!!! again on Linnea's win!! :-)