Sunday, January 14, 2007

Okay, all you clever people out there...

I'm toying with a new (free trial offer) of a website. (Ed, I checked it out and it does not seem hard to cancel, so I decided to give it a whirl...we'll see what happens!)

On the home page, beneath my name, it has a place for a tagline. This would be the spot where Linnea's website says something like "internet home of RITA-winning sci-fi romance author Linnea Sinclair." Obviously, I do not have such a claim to fame--don't I wish, though!--nor do I have the ability to limit it sci-fi romance as the first in my mystery series is coming out next year--yea!!!

So, I've been trying to think of SOMETHING to say there. My stories do have common themes, regardless of genre or subgenre. They feature strong heroines in varying degrees of kickass *grin*, forbidden love (one way or another), and the idea that you have to accept yourself for who you are before you can really find happiness.

But then again, maybe I don't need anything as a tagline. Maybe that would just confuse the issue.

What do you guys think?

2 comments:

Eddie said...

How about Home of Stacey Klemstein: A more neurotic author would be hard to find!

Stacey said...

Ha! I like the sound of that. It has a nice ring to it, don't you think?