Wednesday, February 14, 2007

10 Things Meme

Tagged by Anne

The rules are: Once you have been tagged you can't be re-tagged, you have to write a blog with 10 weird random things, facts, or habits about yourself. At the end, you choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says 'you are tagged' on their profile and tell them to read your latest blog."

1. I don't break the spine on books...ever. Or fold the pages.

2. Like my mother, I have whole conversations with myself--I guess I'm pretty good company to myself. : )

3. I'm terrified of birds. Hate the suckers. Especially when they're dead. *full body shudder*

4. I moved eight times before the age of 18.

5. I lean toward the obsessive compulsive side and if I don't keep a tight rein on it, I will check doorknobs, ovens, and alarm clocks three times in a row (or more) to make sure they are in the desired state (locked, off and set).

6. I did not go to my high school prom. Yes, that DOES explain a lot. : )

7. I don't like to leave my shoes tipped on their sides instead of resting upright on the soles. Creeps me out as it always reminds me of that scene in the Stephen King short story, "The Body," which was made into Stand By Me, where the kid gets hit by a train and knocked out of his shoes.

8. I don't actually remember much before kindergarten. Really anything before about 3rd or 4th grade is kind of a blur.

9. When my sister was young and I'd take her out to the store with me or whatever to run an errand for my mom, people would think she was my kid.

10. I'm kind of a germaphobe. Bodily fluids gross me out.

P.S. If you're reading this and feel so inclined, consider yourself tagged! : )

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Stacey! Every time I read one of these, I find it fascinating.

Anonymous said...

Stace,

I wanna be tagged, but I don't have a blog. Am I SOL? :) I can't remember what you said last night...man, I am getting old!

Stac

Anonymous said...

I was thinking about what I would say if I got tagged and it is scary how many things on your list would be on mine... and on mom/dad's....WIERD
K love you bye!
~Susan
P.S.- that people thinking your my mom stuff... still happens today.. just to be accurate for other readers lol