Monday, November 05, 2007

So tired...

What the heck...I'm supposed to be less tired given the sleeping in later that has occurred thanks to bizarre ritual of turning back the clocks. (The Future Anthropologist in my head pops up just long enough to point out that this quaint custom is still upheld in the future but more for tradition's sake as the introduction of electricity to homes made it possible for people to do just about anything they want while the sun is down!)

Let's see...what else?

Working on Zara III and it is slooooow going. I'm wondering if I need to resort to writing a sh*tty first draft. I was trying to be all proactive and plan stuff out as I did when I wrote the second (and only readable) draft of book two, but I'm kind of wondering if I need to get the crappy stuff out of the way first. That's how I did it for books one and two. Not sure why I think changing my process now is going to work! Read Bird by Bird by Anne Lamott for more on the sh*tty first draft phenomenon.

Oh, dude....if only...check these out! Veronica Mars Season 4! Part One and Part Two. Okay, network executives suck. This could have been such a cool show. The writing of Seasons 1-3 was so good. Way better than say, Heroes Season Two. And because I love you, here are bloopers from Season Three of VM. And more bloopery goodness!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know I love to read sh*tty first drafts!!!

-Beck