Wednesday, June 16, 2004

First Chapter Online/A little bit of this and a little of that...

Okay, so the big news is that my first chapter is now online for everyone to read. Just click on "My Books", then "Zara Mitchell Series." At the bottom of that page, you'll see a link to Chapter one. I put the link in here, but it might look kind of strange as I believe it will open up in the journal space. But you should still be able to read it. I'll be posting a chapter every month, up to the release date of September 1, 2004.

What else?
-Two fantastic authors have agreed to read my ARC. I'm both excited and nervous to hear what they have to say. I'll keep you posted.

-I've seen the proofs for my postcards and bookmarks -- they look great! My thanks to Su at Earthly Charms for working so hard to meet my July 5 date.

-My friend Ed has a very funny post today about rejected baby names.

-My thanks to everyone who has been so supportive in letting people know about my book and forwarding the link to others -- you guys are wonderful!

That's it for now. As always, feel free to send comments, questions, etc to sklemstein@msn.com. Talk to you tomorrow!

No comments: