Monday, September 24, 2007

TV Smorgasboard!

Not sure I spelled that right and yes, I'm too lazy at the moment to look it up. But can we get a celebratory, "Yea!" for the start of the fall television season?

True, this means that I'll spend more time in front of the so-called idiot box instead of behind the computer...but I can't help it. For a self-proclaimed sci-fi geek, this year has so many delights to offer. I don't know what to watch first.

Chuck, which I've seen, is silly and cute. Completely unbelievable and totally camp, but fun.

Of course, Heroes is returning and from the first episode it looks like the second season is going to be pretty good too.

Journeyman...eh. I'm withholding judgment.

But tomorrow is Reaper, which looks to hold great potential. And I can't wait to see the new Bionic Woman. Though, I've been hearing less than stellar reviews, but here's hoping they get it sorted out. I don't remember the original, except in a vague way. But it's a cool concept, if done well. And Katee Sackhoff (Starbuck from BSG) can kick ass like no other, though she happens to be the villain (villainess?) in this particular outing instead.

And woo and hoo, Stargate Atlantis returns this Friday. Don't know how I feel about Carter moving to this show. I feel like they've just gotten the chemistry sorted and while I like the character (and the actress), I don't want it to be off-balance again.

But we'll see. I'm just happy to have new shows to watch!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Stace --

SOOO...what are your opinions on the slew of new shows this year? Keepers? Kickers?

Stac :)