Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving (a little early)!

Just a quick note...I'm going to be taking a break from the internet for a few days to celebrate the holiday. Your regularly scheduled blog will return on Monday, most likely : )

Sequel update...I'm finally finished with most of the dreaded Chapter 15, editing-wise. I was stuck there for almost a week, going in circles. Most frustrating. I've got roughly eleven chapters to go. The ones toward the end will probably hold me up the most as I've got the most revising to do there. I didn't think Chapter 15 needed that much revising, so it caught me by surprise. However, the chapter and the book are now better for it, I believe. I've also started work again on the mystery project again, just trying to make all the major plot events fit. I threw in a bunch of subplots in the first draft that will probably end up in another book, or so I hope!

Enjoy the holiday and safe travel to everyone who's going somewhere!

No comments: