Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Shopping

All right, tonight I'm braving the retail world in the hopes of finding something suitable to wear to the Holiday Book Bash tomorrow. Thank you for helping me with the definition of "dressy casual."

I'm at page 242 in editing on the sequel--yea! That's just over halfway. The book, as it stands now, is about 415 pages or so. Quite a bit longer than the first, but a lot has to happen! I'm off work tomorrow and hope to accomplish more editing tomorrow and over the weekend. My goal is still to get it to first readers in November. It's just going to be a lot closer to the end of November than I would have liked. Oh, well.

In assembling a Christmas list last night for family, I discovered that Serenity is going to be out on DVD by December 20!!! So, those of you who never made it to the theater to see the movie (for shame!) will be able to buy or rent it in a little over a month. I'm so excited to see it again. It left the movie theater so quickly, which is probably why they were willing to release it on DVD for Christmas.

Okay, I hope tomorrow night goes well. I'm nervous! Wish me luck : )

No comments: