Friday, December 02, 2005

Good news...

In my effort to be as depressing as possible earlier this week (I managed even to annoy myself with that one), I totally forgot to share some good news. A couple of weeks ago, I contacted the organizers of Writers' Institute at UW-Madison. I love this conference. I've gone every year for the last four years, and I always learn something new and come back feeling re-energized and ready to write. I submitted a couple workshop ideas to them, and they accepted! I'm so excited!!! Not just because it's the opportunity to teach, which I love, but also because it's for this particular conference, one that has done so much to help me. I don't know yet which class/session will be offered, but I'll post it here, when I know.

I also received an email this week, inviting me to speak at the Arlington Heights Library in March or April. Yea! More details to follow...

No comments: