Thursday, June 08, 2006

Guest blogger!

In my effort to keep filling this space with new and fascinating content, I've asked someone from the exotic and young Generation Y to write an entry for me. : ) See below...


Hey everyone its me again!!!
Depending on if you are an avid reader of my sister's blog you may remember my blog from last year. In case you are not (which I can't imagine), I appologize for my spelling, grammar, and basically anything else English related... I'm the math one in the family. So I'm staying up at Stacey's for a week. I'm about halfway through right now and it has been pretty great. Now that my sister is starting her own business she is busier but is at home more and it's fun (for me... who knows it could be annoying to be stuck with me all day... NAW!). We have a lot of inside jokes now which include dancing in the car and making up our own motions to songs (don't ask). This Sunday we are going up to vacation with my parents, my brother, and Greg. It should be sweet. I'm excited for the fishing although I don't quite think that is what Stacey is looking forward to.... you'll have to ask her lol.
On a personal note... for all of you that know me that is... I'm looking forward to my senior year. YEAH 07 BABY! I'm going to be legal in about four months. (my sister is dancing around the living room while cleaning FYI... does insanity run in the family?) Before yall ask NO I don't know what I will be doing for the rest of my life or where I'm going to study for it. I made yearbook editor for my senior year. I have my own office and computer and everything. Yeah it's cool. Yes well I really don't know what else to tell you all that could possibly be interesting to you and as my sister just pointed out... I am not writing a novel for you to read (unlike someone in my family... it's good go buy it!!!!) love ya bratface! So I will let you all go with this inspiring message...
I don't know that just sounded really good.... I'm 17 I'm not inspiring I'm a pain in the butt!!!
Bye Bye!!!!!!!!

No comments: