Wednesday, September 28, 2005

My Tivo is starting to sweat...

Glad to know I'm not the only Firefly fan out there. Sorry it took me so long to see the light : ) Still hoping to talk my husband into going to Serenity this weekend.

Speaking of really good shows with really low ratings, Veronica Mars returns tonight. You don't have to have seen the first season to get into the second one, or so I've heard. It' s going up against Lost this season. Oy, it's going to be a beating. But VM deserves an audience of her own.

Our poor, poor Tivo. Tonight, it will record The Apprentice: Martha Stewart (my husband's choice...my opinion of said show isn't printable, even in this forum), Lost, and Veronica Mars. Tomorrow, it's worse! The O.C., CSI, The Apprentice: Donald Trump (slightly better, still irritating), and Alias.

Anyway, lest you think all I care about is television, I got three pages done again this morning before work! Yea!!! I've hit a minor snag with the outline of the mystery project, but that's the whole purpose of the exercise. To hit the snags while you're working in outline form so you can fix it more easily. Well, that's what I'm trying to tell myself anyway.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Yep, on the newer Tivo machines you can. However,it gets complicated because some channels (ABC is especially guilty of this) run a few minutes later than other stations and if you're trying to record, say, two shows from 7:00 to eight and another from eight to nine, you have to make sure everything is set to end on time or else it freaks out and tells you it can't record something.

STill, Tivo is the best invention ever!