Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Book List

The eye doctor appointment went just fine the other day. They're always very nice to me over there, despite my weirdness about getting my eyes dilated. It wasn't even that bad this time, the dilating, I mean. And my prescription did not change from last year!!! Not only does this save me money, but it also makes me worry a little less about my eyesight in general. For awhile there, it was in a period of very steady decline. So, to stay the same is excellent.

I also took the opportunity to hand out bookmarks. Hey, you know me, I'm shameless when it comes to book promotion!

Anyway, I finally got a chance to assemble my 2005 Book List. It's by no means comprehensive. These just happen to be the ones that stuck with me...for a good reason. I don't list the ones that still cause me to cringe : ) If you can't say anything nice...well, you know the rest.

Books of 2005

In alphabetical order:

-Tithe by Holly Black

-Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants by Ann Brashares (Books 1, 2 and 3…and yes, I know they’re three separate books and called different things but this list is already going to be too long!)

-Avalon High by Meg Cabot

-Princess in Training by Meg Cabot

-Dark Secrets: Legacy of Lies by Elizabeth Chandler

-37th Hour by Jodi Compton

-English as a Second Language by Megan Crane

-Everyone Else’s Girl by Megan Crane

-Revenge Gifts by Cindy Cruciger

-The Good, the Bad and the Undead by Kim Harrison

-Every Which Way But Dead by Kim Harrison

-Abby Cooper: Psychic Eye by Victoria Laurie

-Better Read than Dead by Victoria Laurie

-The Magician’s Nephew by C.S. Lewis

-Twilight by Stephenie Meyer

-Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling

-Finders Keepers by Linnea Sinclair

-The Cobra and the Concubine by Bonnie Vanak

-Goodnight Nobody by Jennifer Weiner

No comments: