Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Tee, hee!

I just purchased the soundtrack for Pride and Prejudice. It's such beautiful music and I remember parts of the movie just from listening to it. Oh, yeah, I think it's almost time for an intervention. "Hi, my name is Stacey and I'm a Jane Austen addict."

Yesterday, I even spent a whole five or ten minutes at lunch trying to convince my friend, Ed, to watch it. He tolerated my politicking, but I think only because I agreed to split an order of Max andErma's chocolate chip cookies with him. *grin*

No Veronica Mars or Lost tonight. *sigh* Maybe I should watch a movie. Hmmm, I wonder which one?

Just kidding. Sort of.

Ha! Actually, we have to watch The Corpse Bride tonight because I think it's due back tomorrow. I've been very good so far at returning things on time. I'm notorious for racking up late fees (five or ten dollars worth, at most, but still...), returning the movies and then never going back to that store again because we move. I'd prefer to try a different strategy this time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

darlin i love you to death but you are such a loser!!!
~ME!!!

Stacey said...

And yet, ANONYMOUS, I would encourage you to remember that we share the same genes...so ha! *grin*

Although, it's possible my Jane-Austen-loving tendencies (now that sounds weird) came from environment rather than genes, I suppose. But that still doesn't bode well for you...one day, in college or something, you'll wake up with this unbelievable desire to watch movies about dating in the 18th century. Trust me, it's inescapable!

: )

Anonymous said...

hah! you wish! i like watching movies about dating in this century thank you very much... although that may be a little too much for you ya old dinosaur! lol just kiddin big sis love