Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Weird dream

To preface this, I must explain that my husband and I were in the car yesterday and we were talking about how, even though he's the more aggressive driver, I'm the one that ALWAYS gets tickets. He gets pulled over but always manages to get by with it. He says it's because I have a poor attitude toward authority figures and despite my best efforts, it shows and that's why they always give me the ticket. Maybe.

But anyway, last night, I had a dream that I was pulled over and in an effort to ingratiate myself to the police officer, I offered to give him a jar of my special homemade spaghetti sauce. Um, right. Yeah. But what's funny is in the dream, I cracked open a jar of Prego, dumped it into a canning jar with some ginger, because apparently, adding the ginger, is what made it mine. All of this, of course, transpired while I was still in the car. Handy, having that jar of Prego, canning jar and fresh ginger right there in the glove box.

Dude. I need to stop eating before bed.

: )

1 comment:

phule said...

Hehe that is one strange dream. If I happen to spot a can of tomato sauce in your car I'll just pretend I didn't see anything :)