Wednesday, February 04, 2004

A couple of quick things...
Check out http://www.csidrinkinggame.com for more rules and info on what I wrote about yesterday. Thanks to Ed for finding the site. And they are missing a couple of the ones I mentioned yesterday. Ed, you should email them with your suggestions!

My final assignment for my book publicity class is due this week, so time is a little short. I'll be glad when it's done, but I've learned a lot. Hence, my new email signature...Stacey Klemstein http://www.staceyklemstein.com Author of THE SILVER SPOON--"Everyone has bad days, but for Zara Mitchell that means someone's trying to kill her and she's lusting after an alien. And that's just Friday."

Bet I can't get away with that one at work!

Another excellent writer's site to check out is Kelley Armstrong http://www.kelleyarmstrong.com. I love her books and she's very accessible, posting a novella for fans to read and taking comments. She actually responded to an email I sent personally.

I'm thinking about writing a prequel to The Silver Spoon, to post as a novella on my site. Course, the book has to be published first, in order for a prequel to really make sense! And no news on that front yet.

I haven't heard from the Park District yet, so I will be following up with them tomorrow.

That's it for tonight. More writing-related stuff tomorrow.

Talk to you tomorrow! (uh-oh, three "tomorrows" in three consecutive sentences. Bad, bad writer! I'm fighting the urge to remove one or more of them!)

No comments: