Friday, July 08, 2005

Guest blogger in town...

As a special treat (whether for you or for her, who knows? *grin*) I'm turning over my blog today to Susan, my sister, who is in town visiting me. Let's see what she has to say...

Hey everybody!!!
To be honest with you all I have no idea what to write and I asked my sister, the writer, to help. She said to write on issues where I think people are right or wrong... yeah like I know anything about important issues.... I'm 16!Lol.
I've been spending the week with my sister and it has been pretty fun. I don't get to see my siblings much or at least with out the company of my parents because they only come down to see all of us. Yes sorry parents if you are reading this you do sort of cramp the style a little bit... lol. No but seriously its been great. I get to hang out with Stacey and talk about books, movies, and important issues like how we can get more books! lol With Greg we play video games, which I love, and I get my butt kicked most of the time. Mike drove me up here and that was interesting because I haven't spent more than twenty minutes in the car with my brother for years. So safe to say he learned of my newest annoying qualities and my good ones (I hope) also. I have to go back on Sunday, but I am glad for this week. It has been an experience I wish to repeat. As to all the people I met while I was up here... I will never remember your names, but you were all very nice and I hope to see you again...

Till next year (because that is probably when I'll be a guest up here next lol) I will see all of who reads this later!

~Susan

Thanks, Susan. We've had fun too. : )

Have a good weekend everybody!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Susan,

Don't forget the most important thing you learned while staying w/Stacey -- close your menu!

: )

Stacy G.

Anonymous said...

Yeah I did learn that but you know what I just told my friend about that and she didn't know to close her menu either!! So I'm not the only one. It must be a chicago thing
Susan

Stacey said...

You also learned to tap the "57" on the glass ketchup bottle in order to get the ketchup to come out, right? Don't forget about that. That's what we're all about. Teaching important life lessons!

: ) Stacey