Wednesday, March 24, 2004

Random bits of information

-My marketing plan is finished and sent into RuneStone, yea!!!

-I'm about halfway through the line edits for The Silver Spoon and I'm amazed at how much of a pattern you can create in your own writing without realizing it. My editor *grin* pointed out to me that I start a lot of sentences with "and" when it really isn't needed. And she's right. What's weird is that I've been through that book countless times and never noticed it. That's why it's always good to have someone else (or several someone elses) read your work.

-Ed fixed it so that Google once more recognizes my website. So when you do a search for Stacey Klemstein, it finds this site.

-Meg Cabot's new Princess Diaries book came out yesterday. I need to stop at a bookstore somewhere and buy. I can't help it, I love those books. I know they're written for teenagers but she is such a funny writer. If you've never read any of her stuff, you should. It's way better than the movie. And oddly enough, I find that I like her stuff for teens better than the stuff she writes for adults. Somehow it seems fresher, more real. Check out her blog at www.megcabot.com

-My interview with Valpo is scheduled for Friday. I just need to work out the time and whether I'll be at home or work.

I have to run. I'm still at work and we're meeting friends for dinner. My thanks once again to Stacy G. for providing the feedback on the marketing plan!

Talk to you tomorrow.

No comments: