Wednesday, March 31, 2004

California, California, here we come!
I'm not actually going to California, though that would be fun. I just finished watching The O.C. and in addition to loving the show, the theme song usually sticks in my head for about three days afterward. Which is okay, because I like it. Yes, yes, the show is a teenage drama centering on rich teens in California (90210, part deux anyone?), though it seems most of the people who live in CA actually hate the show because of the way it misrepresents California living. Except in some ways it's better than any of the shows I watch. With the exception of Buffy the Vampire Slayer, because there was nothing better than that on TV, then or now.

But the dialogue on The O.C. is so snappy and smart, to the point where I often have to rewind the tape (which drives my husband, a closet O.C. fan, crazy) so I can catch the latest Seth-ism. I know you don't believe me, I didn't believe all the good stuff I heard about it either, at first. In fact, I missed the first whole season because of it. But, trust me, try it once. You'll like it...Don't force me to try to recreate their dialogue in my blog here to prove my point. : )

Okay, enough of the blatant plugging. Other news...
-Line edits are turned back in. Yea!! I found a couple of other weird spots that I fixed, I hope they don't mind : )

-Should be seeing something in the cover art department in the next couple of weeks, woohoo!

That's about it for now. We'll be working on house stuff this week as we prepare for our open house, otherwise known as Someone-Please-Buy-Our- House-so-We-Don't-Have-to-Lie-Awake-at-Night-Worrying-about-Paying-Two-Mortgages event. Open house is catchier, right? That's what we thought too. Plus it fits on the sign way better : ) Wish us luck!

Talk to you tomorrow!

No comments: