Thursday, May 19, 2005

Four hours and fourteen minutes...

We're going to the 9:10 show tonight. I'm so excited. I've heard from those who were bold enough to stay up last night and go to the midnight showing that it's worth getting excited about. Here's hoping...


I read an interesting article on MSNBC today about this company that basically lets you test-drive a new career before you quit your existing job. You select from one of the professions and they match you up with someone who's currently in that job. Then you go out there for a couple days or a week and learn from them. It helps you decide if that' s something you really want to do. Right now, none of the professions they have listed are ones I'd be all that interested in trying out, but they do have some good ones. VocationVacation is the name of the company. Check it out and see if they have your dream job available. Prices actually seem pretty reasonable, I think. Let me know if you decide to partake...

Okay, I'm getting ready to head out of here for dinner and the movie. I may not be around a computer long enough tomorrow to make an entry as I'll be at home, running around doing all the stuff that never seems to get done unless I take a vacation day from work.

Have a good weekend!

No comments: