Thursday, June 30, 2005

How cool is this?!?

I just found my picture on Laurell K. Hamilton's website! As most of you probably know, Laurell is one of my favorite authors and I had the pleasure of speaking to her and her husband (one of the nicest guys ever!!!) at RT. They've always been very kind to me, remembering me over the years, which is pretty impressive considering how many people they meet.

Anyway, I gave them one of my books at Laurell's signing in September, not really expecting to hear anything. But when we were at RT, Jon said he read it and he liked it! Neat, huh? So, here's a link to the picture we took. Scroll to the bottom to see!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stace,

Cool!

Did you notice how that Sherilyn girl in the pic next to yours looks a bit like you...funny, huh.

Stac

Stacey said...

*grin*

That Sherilyn girl is another of the best-selling authors that attended the convention...so yeah, I'll take that comparison!

Sherilyn Kenyon is another very popular vampire writer. : )