Tuesday, June 07, 2005

"Silly boy, trucks are for girls!"

On top of everything else, my "check engine" light came on as I was driving home yesterday. Arrgh. So, I took it in this morning. A new catalytic converter is needed, apparently. I don't even know what that is, but it sounds expensive. But I'm trying to look on the bright side, which is that the dealership got me a rental car through Enterprise and it's a truck! I love trucks!!! I always enjoyed driving the Tahoe, though it was a bit big for me. Right now, I'm driving the GMC Canyon. It's a small pick up truck with four doors. It's so cute! I told the Enterprise guy that, which I think startled him. When his manager came over to make sure that having a truck was okay with me, the guy who was helping kind of shrugged and said, "She says it's cute." I think I totally baffled him ; )

When my lemon of a car, the Malibu, is fixed tomorrow, I don't think I'll want to give them the truck back!

2 comments:

Eddie said...

I love how "I think it's cute" means "fine with me" for girls.

Anonymous said...

Eddie,

Actually, "I think it's cute" means we really do think it's cute AND it's fine with us :)

Stacy G.