Thursday, June 23, 2005

vegging out

Had to get up at 6:00 this morning after an awful day yesterday. Contact lens tore at work so I couldn't see to work and couldn't drive home. I had to call my brother (who, luckily, happened to be home) to come and get me. But that meant my car had to be left at work, so I had to hitch a ride with my husband this morning. And he leaves EARLY. I was actually in the office at 8:15...and there were other people there. Amazing. Seriously, I couldn't concentrate on anything besides staying awake until like 2:00. Some of that's because I didn't sleep well last night, afraid I would oversleep and make my husband late for work!

So tonight, I just vegged out again. I watched Beauty and the Geek. I have to say, I'm not much a reality show person, but I kind of liked it. It doesn't, at least from the one episode I saw, have that nasty characteristic of showing the worst of human nature as entertainment. Plus, it's another excuse to keep from doing the writing stuff I should be doing...ah, yes, procrastination, my dear friend.

No comments: