Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Classes...

Forgot to mention, my website is now updated (thanks, Ed!). I wanted to point out a new section on my site dedicated to creative writing classes. I have a couple classes that I'd like to teach if enough people are interested. The Fiction Workshop is more of a writing group but online. Creative Writing is more of an overview of the necessary elements for a short story or novel, also online.

If you think you might be interested, please email me, sklemstein@msn.com or feel free to forward the link or information to someone else who might be interested. Also, if you have class ideas for writing or publishing topics that you' d like to learn about, let me know. If I don't know enough about it to teach a class on it, maybe I can refer you to someone who does!

No comments: