Friday, October 01, 2004

My late nights are catching up to me...

So I'm fading fast here in the late Friday afternoon. But I have some very good news to share! This very morning I completed the second draft of my current project. Yea!!! That does not mean it's done, by any means, and by crazy Stacey rules, I still can't talk about it, but I'm so glad to have finally reached this point *doing the happy dance* Well, not really, but you get the idea, even if it is a disturbing mental image! ("Numfar, do the dance of joy!" Huge, gigantic bonus points if anyone can tell me what this is from. It may not be an exact quote and my spelling of the name could be off, but it's close enough that you should be able to get it if you're familiar with this television show...)

Next up...clean the draft up (make chapter breaks cleaner, number the chapters, etc.) and print it out. Then I have to put it aside for awhile to give my brain some space to be able to make some rational judgments about it (or so I hope!) So, I'll be starting on something new in the next couple of days. Hee! I love this part!!!! First readers, you're not on deck yet...but you may be in the parking lot of the baseball stadium now, if that metaphor makes sense. We'll have to see when I do the read through in a few weeks : )

Okay, my sinus medicine, which I took to relieve my headache, is making me seriously sleepy. I think it's time to get out of here. : )

Have a great weekend everyone! Talk to you on Monday!

No comments: