Friday, October 08, 2004

On the tour : )

Just a quick reminder...I'm on book tour this weekend (okay, it's tour of my own making, but still a tour, right?) Please stop by for a visit, if you have time. Here's my schedule:

10/9, Borders, Champaign, IL: 1:00 - 3:00 p.m.
10/9, Borders, Normal, IL: 7:00 - 9:00 p.m.
10/10, Borders, Peoria, IL: 3:00 - 5:00 p.m.

Look for "tour" updates early next week, most likely Tuesday. Have a great weekend!

Talk to you Tuesday (maybe Monday, but probably Tuesday)!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Stace,

Just wanted to say that I hope the book tour went well and that you had a great weekend! I'm sorry I couldn't be there, but I can't wait to hear (or read) all about it on Tuesday (can I just say...it's not the same in the office when you're not here...I have no one to e-mail about silly stuff!).

Talk to you soon, Ms. Author Girl :)

Stac