Monday, February 28, 2005

No television this week...

I'm attempting the impossible, the unthinkable and really, the undesirable this week...I'm going to try to go without television. I realized yesterday that I had a hugely productive day, mainly because I hadn't vegged out in front of the television. I didn't even turn it on yesterday. So, I'm going to try that for a week and see what happens. I will admit that Tivo will be recording my favorite shows so I won't miss anything, and I will likely watch Lost and The O.C. this week as they are both part of "couple-y" things that my husband and I do together -- he didn't take the television oath this week : )

Already I feel weird about it. Like I don't know what I'll do without it. Eeek. It's an addiction. Oh, boy, that's not good. Well, I'll update here and we'll see how long I can last!

No comments: