Thursday, March 10, 2005

We haven't had one of these in awhile...

Random thoughts that have floated through my brain in the last week or so:

-Huh. My oatmeal is imported?

-Neutrogena tastes better than my normal face soap.

-Shouldn't vigorously brush teeth while naked in front of mirror--leaves disturbing image in the mind.

-Upon hearing the Ben Folds Five song, "Brick" on my ipod, I say, "Good song" and turn up the volume. Then I have to wonder, am I essentially complimenting myself on this since I'm the one who actually bought it and loaded it on my ipod instead relying on the random choice of some DJ somewhere? It does seem rather self-congratulatory when you think of it this way.

-Wonder what ever happened to:
Leslie Adams, my high school church youth group leader in Decatur?
Jackie Reynolds, one of my few good friends from high school in Mt. Zion?
Kristin Sommer, my "best" friend from 4th grade to 8th grade in Hillsboro?
Do they ever wonder what ever happened to me?

No comments: