Thursday, March 31, 2005

Before I forget...

Read this entry from Wil Wheaton. The guy is a good writer, fun to read, and excellent at painting a detailed and loving portrait of every day life. This particular essay is one written about a beloved family member, their cat, who had to be put to sleep this week. Instead of focusing on the sadness, Wil talks about how the cat, Felix, came into their lives. It's a lovely piece.

Plus, I love the line about the likelihood of them ever getting a car in their garage. Sounds like my house. We've owned a townhome and two houses. Never once has a car been in any of those garages. Yes, it's sick, I know.

1 comment:

phule said...

Not putting our cars in our garage is simply not an option. A 2-car garage was one of those things that was a MUST when we were looking for our house.

I'll throw away stuff (which is a big step for me) before I start parking outside again :)